So I heard You were my friend...

KaiZeR Van WiZe™

Just a little experiment I did on myself a few days ago. 

I was wondering if anyone in my friend list would notice me gone.

I removed all of my friends. ~ 90. (that was a pretty tight list, those people I would actually talk to / trade / consult often, before that I had like 400, 300 ~ of which I didn't interact much / at all with.

So I removed all of my friends, only telling one person of the experiment.

In 3 days I got 2 people adding me back.

2 people out of 90.

Maybe You should do it too.

If what, You can always say it was a glitch.  

Damn... I'll do this only difference will be that I only have 12 friends, 2 of which are online once a month, and 1 that has a reading dissorder

I did that with my skype before, most added me back

EDIT: Cuz ppl actually regularly check skype, they dont need to keep on checking steam. Well assuming you have a life. (inb4, wot is life)

Damn... I'll do this only difference will be that I only have 12 friends, 2 of which are online once a month, and 1 that has a reading dissorder

dyslexia perhaps. 

The only people I have on my friends list are people on my tf2 team, and my actual friends. I would probably get like 15ish re adds

I'm pretty sure 90% of my list are people I have met once on a server or added once

And I know at leat 5 that hate me for existing (literally)

About 8-12 re-adds for me too

dafuq is a friend

Some people you say 'Hello' to once; then forget and leave them to waste in your friends list

Source: The Internet

Majority of my friends are members of a steam gaming group i admin, so they would probably re-add me to pester me more.

dyslexia perhaps. 

I think its aspurgers, (i cant spell it which is the main reason I just said reading dissorder)

Oh and to be clear, one person on my list is actually deceased; And I vowed to (then and still convinces himself he is) her boyfriend, who is undoubtedly my best friend that I would not delete her; neither would her best friend who is my girlfriend. Lol?...

*sniff*

We miss her...

alot i have traded or are my friends yet they probs wouldnt notice im gone. i have like 375 friends. I doubt id get 1 re-add -cri- except maybe @Draco Blaze

Archived