Got banned for 24 hours

Souffle

Got banned for 24 hours. Wasn't taken to full detail on why i got banned. All I know it had something to do with "misleading classifields" not sure how that works but I'd feel better if i knew what I did wrong and take full ownership for it .

• Administrators

Got banned for 24 hours. Wasn't taken to full detail on why i got banned. All I know it had something to do with "misleading classifields" not sure how that works but I'd feel better if i knew what I did wrong and take full ownership for it .

What exactly did you put on classifieds? If you think your ban is unjustified post your appeal here with full details.

http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?app=tickets

I had 2 things posted wish I knew which one it was... I had a S. Festive Frontier justice that was going for 2.5 keys but I mistakenly put it as 4 ref cause I wanted 2 Keys + 4 ref. And I fixed it. Then another Trade i was using I put the tf2 taunt results are in and wanted 4 ref or overpay in items 

I had 2 things posted wish I knew which one it was... I had a S. Festive Frontier justice that was going for 2.5 keys but I mistakenly put it as 4 ref cause I wanted 2 Keys + 4 ref. And I fixed it. Then another Trade i was using I put the tf2 taunt results are in and wanted 4 ref or overpay in items 

He must have seen the 4 ref and thus banned you. Yeah, submit a ticket and I'm sure he will apologise for the misunderstanding.

• Administrators

Hmm... Then perhaps somebody reported you just for that mistaken S.Festive Frontier Justice post.

I highly suggest you to make your appeal HERE

Good luck!  ^_^

Yeah cause earlier there was a guy who got mad at me cause I told him I didn't like his offer and he got a attitude and ran off.

Archived