Funeral home for Boston Bomber unable to find plot for burial

Pyrocide

serial killers have graves.  osama bin laden was (from what we've been told) given some sort of water burial.  it isn't islam rights, it's human rights.  his family will want to visit, even if they disagree with what he did.

even if I agree with slightly what you said, a eye for a eye saying, is pretty much the answer

Who cares? It's just a dead body, food for the microbes and insects. I still don't get why people pay to fertilize cemeteries.

Who cares? It's just a dead body, food for the microbes and insects. I still don't get why people pay to fertilize cemeteries.

have you buried any friends?

have you buried any friends?

Not really, that's probably it. I'd rather be cremated and have my ashes spread somewhere I like. 

Not really, that's probably it. I'd rather be cremated and have my ashes spread somewhere I like. 

that's still somewhat of a ceremony which is what I was getting at.  It's about closure for the loved ones.  Whether it's burial or cremation, that's a matter of preference for the dead or the guardians.  Sorry for putting you on the spot btw.  that was a personal question.

Saying you shouldn't bury someone is as bad as those people who kept vandalizing Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold's crosses after the Columbine shooting.

It's closure for the victims as much as for the culprit's families. Vandalizing graves or refusing burials is not a proactive way to grieve. It's petty and it encourages letting everything fester instead of moving on.

what

let the poor guy have a funeral and burn in whatever afterlife he goes to

whats wrong with a funeral?

Islam prohibits the body from being cremated which is why this is sparking outrage. Funeral home can't cremate him, and nobody (in the boston and surrounding area) will take his body for burial. They cant send his body to Russia to his parents due to his passport being out or for the USSR or some shit. His body is stuck here and nobody will accept him due to backlash from the community. Even if it is an unmarked grave which is preferred in Islam, defilers will probably dig it up and cause more problems. 

I believe in free speech and the constitution however I do not agree that people have the right to ABUSE it which is exactly what WBC does. 

Do I have harsh feelings toward extreme islamists? Sure, i hope one day that they all are being eaten by rats. Do I think that all islamists are extremists? Far from it, i have quite a few friends that are of the islamic faith and they see extremists the same as WBC. The same applies WBC, they are extremists that need to be eradicated.

I do not believe that terrorists, hate mongers, serial killers and rapist should have the same human rights as everyone else that strives to live a decent life. Cremate them and either give them to the family to with what they want or throw the ashed to the wind. They forgo that opportunity when they committed the heinous acts they did. Even if you are not of any faith you can at least live life by a set of morals; No killing, stealing, raping, lying and be faithful to your partner. I cant think of a single person that shouldnt be able to live by that code.

Yes, jymotion I have hatred towards extremists, I will be the first to admit that I would be the first to show up to my brothers funeral (if it were picketed) with both ARs waiting for them to show up, give them a chance to walk away or be put down like dogs doesn't matter to me. I won't put up with that shit I don't see how any others do either, maybe its just that I have an unnatural hatred toward that kind of bullshit that hasn't been put to a stop yet. I have had friends die in afghanistan and iraq, I have been to funerals for military friends, I have seen what anguish a family goes through during that. WBC should be stopped.

Picketing funerals is numero uno "No No" in my book. Oddly enough, if WBC would picket the BBomber's funeral i'd still be pissed.  

EDIT: Jymotion, I also did not say I want them to be beaten to death in that post, I said i foresee it happening and I am hoping they do show up. However, you are right in the fact that I DO want them gone. And lastly, please do not ever compare me to WBC, I may hate a select few groups of people but generally as long as you don't interfere with me, my family and mine we are good.

/rant

• 2 weeks later...

Cremate his ass and piss on the ashes.

Thats just disgusting. He didn't even do anything that bad. Only 3 people died more people died in the time I spent writing this but nobody cares about them. If this happened in Mexico nobody would of cared about it but it's American soil, the holy land of the world and the whole world needs to cry over it.

Thats just disgusting. He didn't even do anything that bad. Only 3 people died more people died in the time I spent writing this but nobody cares about them. If this happened in Mexico nobody would of cared about it but it's American soil, the holy land of the world and the whole world needs to cry over it.

"Not that bad", huh. Oh, only 3 people died, I'm sorry its just 3 people. Never mind the fact one was an 8 year old CHILD. Unless you had some sort of fucked up family and upbringing, not doubting it at this point, you would think differently if it was a sibling that been maimed/murdered. You ever seen someone blown apart and body parts hit you after you get knocked to the ground by an explosion? How about someone else blood splatter across your face as your running for your life? Fuck 'em, both brothers. If you have a bleeding heart for those two and what they did, you are about as big a waste of oxygen as they were/are.

Archived