Remove the Monthly Raffle Tab in the FAQ

• Administrators

Why is this dead? What made it stop?

As far as I can recall Brad gave an answer to this but I can't remember what was it or find the answer. It just stopped.

Are they not a thing anymore then?

No, Backpack.tf stopped doing it a while ago.

It's a pain to deal with honestly, fiskie did some automation but we never tested it. We did raffles to reward people but nobody seems to really care about them. You're the first person to complain about it in months, it's like people didn't notice we were doing it.

So instead of doing monthly raffles, we'll do a bigger event once every few months. We'll have one soon, but you're right that FAQ entry probably should be removed.

• Administrators

and I probably need to give the new raffle system a do-over since it was like the first thing I added to the site

I made a nice admin panel and everything

It's a pain to deal with honestly, fiskie did some automation but we never tested it. We did raffles to reward people but nobody seems to really care about them. You're the first person to complain about it in months, it's like people didn't notice we were doing it.

So instead of doing monthly raffles, we'll do a bigger event once every few months. We'll have one soon, but you're right that FAQ entry probably should be removed.

and I probably need to give the new raffle system a do-over since it was like the first thing I added to the site

I made a nice admin panel and everything

Don't worry guys; just remove this useless tab;

You guys do so much anyway :3

bp.tf is the reason why I sold my Ali Baba's for 0.33 in the past couple of weeks :3

Archived