What number crates should I unbox? (1-24)

oblivion276678

If I do get an unusual (which I highly doubt) from the crate that you suggest, you win 2 keys from me. No super expensive crates though, keep it realistic. My budget for crates is 20 keys.

some of the unique weapon ones. They have good paints though

I'm looking for specific crate numbers. I've only gotten unusuals for crate 31 (x2) and crate 13 (x1).

sevens. guaranteed first gen effect if u unbox an unusual. last time i checked, 7 cents on the market. IMO, best bet for getting unusuals.

sevens. guaranteed first gen effect if u unbox an unusual. last time i checked, 7 cents on the market. IMO, best bet for getting unusuals.

THIS

• Administrators

If I do get an unusual (which I highly doubt) from the crate that you suggest, you win 2 keys from me. No super expensive crates though, keep it realistic. My budget for crates is 20 keys.

I am going with #7 along with #24

9s would be better. For a few pennies more, you up your chance of breaking even on a single crate to 32% (Only 17% for a 7). Also, the least valuable item in the crate's still about a refined, compared to the regular charging Targe in #7.

I unboxed 20 crates #13 and #14. (Lime, Pink, Hue, Tinge paints), and lost 30$+. Got a lot of unique weapons.

Don't unbox...

Archived