PHISHER REPORT!

RB Frost

Report this guy, he sent me a message, make sure you read ALL of the links CAREFULLY on any text chat/ email that you use! Phishers can get your info if you misleadingly go to the wrong website! Phisher's Steam name:if0pugoh6 Phishers link (DO NOT CLICK THIS, JUST EMAIL VALVE THIS): ***PHISHING LINK***

Phishers message: 3:10 AM - if0pugoh6: hey mate my friend wants to trade with you but he cant add you (steam error )add him please ***PHISHING LINK***

post-10160-0-84647100-1403857545_thumb.jpg

1. Posting what he said is effectively phishing as well. REMOVE HIS MESSAGE.

2. We get phishers all the time. There's really no need to report them; just block and move on.

For every phisher banned, 3 more are made.

There is no use to report phishers. Just block, unfriend, and move on.

Remove the link.

Report this guy, he sent me a message, make sure you read ALL of the links CAREFULLY on any text chat/ email that you use! Phishers can get your info if you misleadingly go to the wrong website! Phisher's Steam name:if0pugoh6 Phishers link (DO NOT CLICK THIS, JUST EMAIL VALVE THIS): PHISING LINNKNKKKKK FEGETTTTTT

Phishers message: 3:10 AM - if0pugoh6: hey mate my friend wants to trade with you but he cant add you (steam error )add him please PHISHING LINK

Theres so many phishers that steamrep has decided to stop the flow of phishing reports.

Phishers are not worth your time, just block and move on.

Archived