Steam Summer Sale. How?

Combat_Medic

It seems red team is going to win for the third time in a row, but, how? It seems they just keep winning and happen to always have double the score everyone else has. how? lol

It's odd how the highest level person on Steam is on Green team and has gottem 1600+ levels on the Summer Badge

Yet green team isn't dominating #notoma

It's because VALVe had to get their grubby little fingers in on the competition and ruin it for everyone that isn't on the Red team, apparently. At this point, I wish it was still rigged and everyone would have a fair shot at winning at some point.

They had to do something about it because the way you win at the competition is by spending money on the Community Market

People weren't trying because it was already rigged, so Valve was losing money because people weren't using the Market to buy the items.

It seems red team is going to win for the third time in a row, but, how? It seems they just keep winning and happen to always have double the score everyone else has. how? lol

Valve rigged it.

Lost money.

Stopped rigging it.

Results.

Red team is winning. Valve has all the Meet the Team videos based on RED team. Valve obviously prefers the color red.

Also 'Red' has 3 letters. Red has won 3 days.

Half-Life 3 confirmed

It's odd how the highest level person on Steam is on Green team and has gottem 1600+ levels on the Summer Badge

Yet green team isn't dominating #notoma

Do you mind linking us to his steam profile? Kinda curious. 

I still think that's false..

1. There's not enough people on Reddit to Rig it to the degree the scores were

2.  People on reddit were complaining Valve Rigged it

3. There was only 50 upvotes and like 25 comments on the like first like 2 days

I could be completely wrong but it just doesn't add up for me

It's because VALVe had to get their grubby little fingers in on the competition and ruin it for everyone that isn't on the Red team, apparently. At this point, I wish it was still rigged and everyone would have a fair shot at winning at some point.

aye im red

Archived