Question about Macbook and frameworks

∞Ramses

I'm trying to get mono framework installed on my macbook pro to play Spacechem.

When I'm installing the mono pkg file, it says all the content should go into ~/Library/Frameworks/Mono.framework.

I don't have this map, and I assume the pkg will create this. The installation finished and is successful, but there is nothing to see in my Frameworks map. I still cannot open Spacechem.

My Macbook is set in Dutch, so the "Library" is called "Bibliotheek", but this shouldn't be a problem, or is it?

Help?

You go to finder, then click the search at the top left of your mac screen and press that weird button thing, the one wil like a four leaf clover at the bottom left of the keyboard while the search dropdown is there and the hidden "library" will appear.

Source:I had this problem while putting in skins for TF2.

BTW the image for library is some Roman temple thing.

You go to finder, then click the search at the top left of your mac screen and press that weird button thing, the one wil like a four leaf clover at the bottom left of the keyboard while the search dropdown is there and the hidden "library" will appear.

I can find my library. dcf1996c6e.png

Or you buy a PC

Maybe try posting on the help section for Spacechem's forums? Better to ask help there than here

Or you buy a PC

no

• 2 weeks later...

The Library is hidden on OS X (Since Lion)

Go to your Terminal and type this in:

"chflags nohidden ~/Library/"

(The command is in English so I think you have to change "Library" to your language.)

and you should be able to see it in your home folder

You should see something like this

ap72Fal.png

Archived