About the add bots.

ϟRai-Raiϟ

It seems they may be more malicious than we think. I think they are not after just the items. I proceeded to a link one sent me, went to "login", and used the alias horsefu(*&(er. Password bitch. It gave me a fake steamguard notification. Then proceeded with an automatic download name steamguard.exe. I have my download's set to ask only. So, I saw this and realized that they are delivering viruses.

Protect your shiny gibuses friends. Let us band together and fight this bacterial menace. WE MUST WIN THIS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!.

But seriously, somebody has to find where these are coming from. It's actually looking illegal now.  

WE MUST WIN THIS FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!.

You do know that a few of the people who are in the phishing organization are in Russia?

You do know that a few of the people who are in the phishing organization are in Russia?

I was thinking of the snickers commercial.

As if it wasn't illegal already?

I mean with the potential of stealing credit card information. I don't know, I'm stupid when It comes to this kinda thing.

I mean with the potential of stealing credit card information. I don't know, I'm stupid when It comes to this kinda thing.

Stealing Accounts: Legal

Identity Theft (8 cases out of 10): Definitely Illegal

Creating and Distributing Viruses: Also Illegal

Ve should band togezzer and stop zis threat zat plagues our community! GABE Ãœber Deutschland!!

Archived