Weird Trades

Draco Blaze

A place for all the trades that just don't make sense and are humorous to look at. A place for the trades you don't remember making, or the ones that just don't seem to add up. Anything out of the ordinary is welcome!

9Cug8Gg.png

I feel like we already have an assorted amount of threads like this, but I'm not gonna take the time to find them, so carry on.

• Administrators

A place for all the trades that just don't make sense and are humorous to look at. A place for the trades you don't remember making, or the ones that just don't seem to add up. Anything out of the ordinary is welcome!

9Cug8Gg.png

I don't even get this trade. What is that suppose to even mean? Did the person lack logic or something?

I feel like we already have an assorted amount of threads like this, but I'm not gonna take the time to find them, so carry on.

I haven't seen any like this, but I guess it is time to start digging. Closest thing I found was the "First Trades" post.

I don't even get this trade. What is that suppose to even mean? Did the person lack logic or something?

I don't know either. He started by asking me if I had a Huntsman, then asked if I had a Bazaar. He offered the Classic for both.

• Administrators

I haven't seen any like this, but I guess it is time to start digging. Closest thing I found was the "First Trades" post.

I think he needed to craft another one of these for no reason whatsoever? Or he is from the future where Classic is a scarp weapon.  ;)

I think he needed to craft another one of these for no reason whatsoever? Or he is from the future where Classic is a scarp weapon.  ;)

That might be it. He might have wanted his name on it. The one I have is wiped.

You already made a status about this

Yes, but I haven't run into any threads about these types of trades. The only example I had ready was this one, but I was digging for some of those weird Outpost trades as well. Like the unusual that sold for only a few keys in Spy items and such. The trading community is large and I'm sure there are plenty of trades that people just sit down and scratch their head at.

my miami crones for duped burning anger + 1 buds. weird enough for me

Did you take it and run?

I was selling weapons for 2 scrap on my friend's account, he added a ref and readied up (we did the trade) o_O

This was before Two Cities was added in.

Wow, that guy must have been on some serious drugs to think his AWP was worth 8 and his Last Straw was worth 11, let alone thinking the KE was worth 19.

Wow, that guy must have been on some serious drugs to think his AWP was worth 8 and his Last Straw was worth 11, let alone thinking the KE was worth 19.

It's called a shark

Archived