Remove the uncraft taunt prices on the new taunts

Punishment_Fatal

Now that the latest update has made every taunt in the shop craftable, I think it would make sense if we got rid of the uncraftable prices since if there is a glitched uncraftable, then the bp.tf price would be misleading. I think all taunts except the old ones (Shred Alert, MtM, Schadenfreude, High-Five, and Director's Vision) were made craftable.

Now that the latest update has made every taunt in the shop craftable, I think it would make sense if we got rid of the uncraftable prices since if there is a glitched uncraftable, then the bp.tf price would be misleading. I think all taunts except the old ones (Shred Alert, MtM, Schadenfreude, High-Five, and Director's Vision) were made craftable.

I was wondering if they really were made obtainable by crafting, is there any proof that it's real?

Edit: Just realized that i got the entire "craftable" thing wrong, woops.

I was wondering if they really were made obtainable by crafting, is there any proof that it's real?

Trade.tf states that they are not.

Not a glitch, lots of uncraftable taunts still exist.

Not a glitch, lots of uncraftable taunts still exist.

They only exist because their owners haven't launched TF2 yet. It's like the Series #3 Chem Sets.

They only exist because their owners haven't launched TF2 yet. It's like the Series #3 Chem Sets.

My Conga went craftable and I haven't launched TF2 yet.

Archived