Trading

ϟCAGentleSpyCAϟ #Bread

Hey!

I guy added me,that is banned from backpack.tf,but isnt marked as a scammer on steamrep.If i buy his unusuals or even trade with him will i get banned too?Please Help me and thanks!

You won't get banned just for trading with a guy.

If you consistently trade with scammers or scammer alts/scammer fences then yes.

• Administrators

Hey!

I guy added me,that is banned from backpack.tf,but isnt marked as a scammer on steamrep.If i buy his unusuals or even trade with him will i get banned too?Please Help me and thanks!

No, you won't get banned until or unless he is marked on steamrep. Trading with banned people is no offense, trading with marked scammers/scammers alt knowingly is in many of the sites in this community.

People can get banned for stuff like making troll listings or making troll suggestions. BP doesn't mark SCAMMERS, just people who abuse the site's functions.

• Administrators

okay thanks,he deleted me anyways :D

No, problemo amigo. Have fun comercio   :ph34r:

No, you won't get banned until or unless he is marked on steamrep. Trading with banned people is no offense, trading with marked scammers/scammers alt knowingly is in many of the sites in this community.

You can still get banned from outpost though.

This is because steamrep has a hilarious backlog of like 6months + and many traders started using this as an excuse to buy obvious hijacked items so outpost started banning them as well.

Ive reported so many people to outpost who have traded more than a few times with obvious hijacks/fences though they werent marked on steamrep and they still got banned.

• Administrators

Hey!

This is because steamrep has a hilarious backlog of like 6months + and many traders started using this as an excuse to buy obvious hijacked items so outpost started banning them as well.

Ive reported so many people to outpost who have traded more than a few times with obvious hijacks/fences though they werent marked on steamrep and they still got banned.

Hmm...That is true, I forgot to mention that. Thanks for saying that.  :ph34r:

Archived