Pricing New Unusual Taunts?

PEASANT

With so many of these new unusual taunts being unboxed I can't wait for me to mass suggest all of them.

Just wondering though, how will we come about pricing new unusual taunts. Is there like a section for it like unusual hats? Do we have to wait for Fiskie to implement it? So many questions to be answered, find out next on Dragonball Z!

Considering it has only one effect just like Unusuals, unlike killstreak weapons that has a 1000 possiblities.

Pretty sure they'll be priced as if it was an unusual hat, but lower since you need to activate the taunt to show that it's unusual. 

And it might need it's own section for prices since valve implemented 8 slots for the taunts. Guessing that there should be more coming in the near future.

• Administrators

With so many of these new unusual taunts being unboxed I can't wait for me to mass suggest all of them.

Just wondering though, how will we come about pricing new unusual taunts. Is there like a section for it like unusual hats? Do we have to wait for Fiskie to implement it? So many questions to be answered, find out next on Dragonball Z!

Wait for Fiskie/mods to make an announcement on this. They will definitely have a different section for people to price it or they maybe placed in the unusual hat with another tab or something.

• 1 month later...

Could you kindly Price a skill gotten gains skull cracker? fresh unbox and i just wanna know the price (note: from bp.tf price this one i unboxed is a 1 and only)

• Administrators

Could you kindly Price a skill gotten gains skull cracker? fresh unbox and i just wanna know the price (note: from bp.tf price this one i unboxed is a 1 and only)

Nobody can price it unless you sell yours, I can't find any other sales on this. Until or unless you sell yours or someone unboxes and they sell theirs it can't be priced.

Archived