Killstreak Weapons: How The Hell Do I Price Them!?

☾Link✞Skorpion☽

I know I may come across as a total noob for asking, but I need the advice from experienced traders.

HOW DO I PRICE KILLSTREAK WEAPONS!?

I cannot find price listings for Killstreak weapons/kits anywhere so I have no idea how to price these. My friend tried to figure out but we both had no luck.

I already know that the weapon, the killstreak level (Reg, Spec, Prof.) has a great impact on the price and so does the sheen and effect I'm guessing.

Example: Specialized Killstreak Eviction Notice with Team Shine sheen.

My conclusion: Specialized Killstreak ups the value from Reg, in my opinion the Eviction Notice is a bad weapon so that lowers the price, and Team Shine, also in my opinion, is a great sheen so that should bump the price back up a bit..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My thoughts are that I shouldn't receive too much, but at least somewhere around the 5-7 ref mark.

The main question: Is there a price listing somewhere for Killstreak weapons, and if not, can we please use a poll or something to try to make one?

Please no hate, I must sound like a noob for saying all this, but I just need to figure out how to get a good/reasonable price for my Spec and Reg KS weapons.

I can straight up guess that the eviction notice would be 1 or 2 keys

JUST A GUESS

Edit: yeah, around the 1 key mark

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I don't mean I'm looking to sell them on the Community Market... I mean selling them In-Game for metal... unless there's a way to take the community market price and convert its worth to in-game metal, I still don't have an answer...

I can straight up guess that the eviction notice would be 1 or 2 keys

JUST A GUESS

I just don't want to overprice things and pricing things myself is hell... I got told that a Hot Rod, Singularity, Baby Faced Blaster would sell for barely over a key, but if people agree with this then I am even more confused.

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but I don't mean I'm looking to sell them on the Community Market... I mean selling them In-Game for metal... unless there's a way to take the community market price and convert its worth to in-game metal, I still don't have an answer...

I just don't want to overprice things and pricing things myself is hell... I got told that a Hot Rod, Singularity, Baby Faced Blaster would sell for barely over a key, but if people agree with this then I am even more confused.

yeh convert the money in USD to metal and keys. Keys on SCM typically are $2.30-$2.45. That means ref is around 30 cents

yeh convert the money in USD to metal and keys. Keys on SCM typically are $2.30-$2.45. That means ref is around 30 cents

Alright, thanks. This was really helpful. I didn't realize it was that simple to turn USD into metal like that.

trade.tf have prices on them

Those prices are not entirely accurate. SCM is still a better judge of price.

Don't just go off of the SCM price like they all said, trust me, I've got tons of experince with killstreaks and usually make a ton of profit off of them. Low tier Pro kits usually go for around 3-5 keys. Specialized killstreak kits go for about 5 ref to around 1 key or so and normal kits are about 1-3 ref. There is also NO tiers to sheens or effects, it's all just person preference.

Don't just go off of the SCM price like they all said, trust me, I've got tons of experince with killstreaks and usually make a ton of profit off of them. Low tier Pro kits usually go for around 3-5 keys. Specialized killstreak kits go for about 5 ref to around 1 key or so and normal kits are about 1-3 ref. There is also NO tiers to sheens or effects, it's all just person preference.

It would be useful to know which weapons are in which tiers.

Archived