Why is my C:/Disk Keep decreasing for no reason?

Cole Phelps

I deleted unused files,some musics,videos,and disk cleaner (which it isnt work),But the disk is keep decreasing until 0 byte,can anywone help?

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given

delete system 32

• Administrators

I deleted unused files,some musics,videos,and disk cleaner (which it isnt work),But the disk is keep decreasing until 0 byte,can anywone help?

Did you run antivirus check on your whole device? If not, do that. Also, if you could elaborate what exactly is happening it would be nice.

Also, do not delete system 32. It was just a joke by ProPain.

Posted · Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by A Delicious Cashew, June 23, 2014 - No reason given

delete system 32

best answer. deleting system 32, solved your problem

Grammar = 0

Anyways, it's impossible for a disk to go too 0 bytes lel, and unless you've changed some settings somewhere, that shouldn't be happening.

Did you try emptying the Recycling Bin?

i dont see any connection between emptying a recycle bin and disk keep decreasing

i dont see any connection between emptying a recycle bin and disk keep decreasing

Just because files are in the Recycle Bin doesn't mean they're not taking up space.

Just because files are in the Recycle Bin doesn't mean they're not taking up space.

Even if you empty the bin they are still technically taking up space.

Even if you empty the bin they are still technically taking up space.

Technically not considering the space they took up is flagged as "writable" so that new files take up that space instead of new space.

From what I've read, deletion works by the system setting a flag that allows other data to overwrite the data that is already there. As long as no new data overwrites the existing data, deleted data can still be recovered using special programs.

I haven't brushed up on how it works exactly so this might be outdated or irrelevant information.

Technically not considering the space they took up is flagged as "writable" so that new files take up that space instead of new space.

From what I've read, deletion works by the system setting a flag that allows other data to overwrite the data that is already there. As long as no new data overwrites the existing data, deleted data can still be recovered using special programs.

I haven't brushed up on how it works exactly so this might be outdated or irrelevant information.

No, you're absolutely right. And stuff stored in the recycle bin is just moved and compressed.

No, you're absolutely right. And stuff stored in the recycle bin is just moved and compressed.

Well, good thing to know I'm still a geek. Thanks!

Archived