New Taunt Idea

LostJedi

The Selfie the player holds a phone similar to the pda of the engineer and holds it upwards and take's a photo of himself and the background and the photo will actually be download to the steam documents!

That's actually a horrible idea, we dont need TF2 selfies.

Agreed; Selfies already are an idiotic idea. Making them a taunt is even worse.

should tell an item creator/create it yourself, all you're gonna get here are shitposts and useless relpies

huonx6h.pngall you're gonna get here are shitposts and useless relpies (o irony)

Absolute scum of the internet all in one post, it's more shitposting, it's xXxsHITposTINGxXx

That's a terrible idea

Normally I would tell you to kill yourself, but that's r00d

So I won't

takes*

• Administrators

The Selfie the player holds a phone similar to the pda of the engineer and holds it upwards and take's a photo of himself and the background and the photo will actually be download to the steam documents!

Horrible idea, we don't need Tf2 selfie shit. Selfies are already an idiotic thing let alone put this into the game.

I like the idea. Maybe submit it to the workshop? I'm sure a good handful of people will have fun with it.  :rolleyes:

The This Will Never Be Added the player does not hold a phone not similar to the pda of the engineer and does not hold it upwards and he does not take a photo of himself and the background and the photo will not actually be download to the steam documents!

I think this is what you wanted to say.

As much as I dislike selfies, I have to admit that something like this would be a good idea. Basically, anything that takes a picture and can save it to your computer.

There's this thing called F5, when you use a hi5 taunt. It's sort of like a selfie, we don't need a 1 key taunt with function that is already in the game

I got an extremely original idea for a taunt!!11one

its cald butsecks plaiurs rape eac other and apers a hashtag #faget

LOLOLOLOL FUNI ISNET IT XDDDD

Archived