Help

Somebody Else

Hi guys ! I have serious problem right now...i've been ddos attacked by steam user http://steamcommunity.com/id/128dedotatedwam

So i wanted to trade my Max head for 52 keys and after some time shows this guy who claims that he'd give me 62 keys with

hacked bot who had keys and i didn't wanted to trade him but he said to go to link and i didn't know it was pshising link so i entered it and after  while i didn't had internet connection for some time and he said that he ddosed me .And also he said he will stop if i will do trade and told that can now easilly steal my steam account so guys what should i do ?

P.S Sorry for my bad english!

Just change your password if you're still in control of your account. Change your e-mail password first though. While you're doing that just talk to the guy and make it seem like you're playing along. If you have a phone use that and turn on data to get around the DDOS if he's really using that.

He attacked me like tree times and turned internet connection off , also he threatens me that hes going to unbox all my crates , steal stuff ect...

More than likely he's just pulling your IP using an IP stresser. Delete him, block him, and change your IP. 

Also, I am betting he only got your IP because you clicked a link of his, looking at his chat histories he either had to pull the IP from the server or get it from someone clicking a link. 

If you did actually get phished in addition to this just change your steam password and for good measure you email password too.(Most people use the same password for both ;-; )

Thanks for quick response guys! Unfortunately I have Static ip adress so i cannot change it myself...So the only why i can solve this problem is to contact ISP?

Thanks for quick response guys! Unfortunately I have Static ip adress so i cannot change it myself...So the only why i can solve this problem is to contact ISP?

Call your ISP and ask them to change your IP.

Omg this is the same guy that added me wanting to sell 5 steam accounts for my Max's Head. What a fucking cunt.

Archived