The universe (what does it all mean)?

KeRRR

Your idea about multiverses is interesting, but it still does not make sence, if there are other universes, whats between ours and the others? Nothing? It can't be nothing because then it would be another universe, therefore there must be universes containing us if it had to make sence.

Some scientists believe that the universe keeps growing, but if it is the only universe, how does it grow when theres nothing it can grow in?

I don't really have a theory, since there is always something you can't explain

I think in the space between multiverses is 'awareness', hard to explain, but the universe(s) had to start from somewhere,

and the only logic to me is awareness forming, creating action, reaction and so on.

Awareness is limitless, without form, so technically it can be defined without needing 'space' to form.

I think in the space between multiverses is 'awareness', hard to explain, but the universe(s) had to start from somewhere,

and the only logic to me is awareness forming, creating action, reaction and so on.

Awareness is limitless, without form, so technically it can be defined without needing 'space' to form.

So what you basically are talking about is The Omniverse?

If you mean something as multiverse then there is no "The Multiverse" as there are multiple Multiverses. A Multiverse is a collection of alternate universes with similar nature and universe hierachy.

An Omniverse is a collection of every single universe, multiverse, dimension (both alternate an pocket), realm and reality (in short: everything).

The Omniverse is not anything you travel in, you can't either travel in the multiverse, the only thing you can travel in, is dimensions and universes. Though, The Omniverse is infinite in anyway.

We live on a planet in the so-called universe.

what are your theories on the universe, where we came from and where we are going?

Inspired by this man:

Picture this:

The question is, is our universe finite or infinite, are we alone?

My Theory: The universe is curved, like our planet. We perceive it as infinite, because when we hit a horizon, a new one

appears. I think it connects back onto itself. Our galaxy resides inside it, like the billions of other galaxies. The galaxies are the

atoms and molecules in comparison to the sun and it's atom and molecules, though in a different way.

Problems: When we try to scope to the edge of our universe, we get blocked by a gigantic amount of plasma and radiation.

On top of that, scientists have started noticing that galaxies are moving in a certain direction, much faster than the assumed

expansion since the big bang.

Solution: We see a wall of plasma because really we are hitting the wall of another nearby universe, the galaxies movement can also be justified

due to the gravitational pull of one universe upon another, same like our gravitational pull around the sun.

Final thoughts: The universe is finite and curved. It rolls back onto itself, seeming infinite. The odd plasma walls nearing the edge of our

universe at about 13 billion light years is due to the fact of a electro-magnetic interference from another universes nearby wall.

The gravitational pulls of our galaxies are actually caused by gravitational pulls of opposing universes near ours.

Our universe is one of many billions of universes out there, all around each other, like stars or planets in our own cosmos.

The chances of our universe creating the right mix of actions and reactions to create us is practically zero, but logically,

if there were billions of universes, then our odds are greatly increased that a small number of universes may have the right stuff..

Is it so far-fetched to fathom? I mean once we thought our world was flat, That stars were gods and we were in a infinite universe.

What if it's just we are really small and our universe is just one of many? If so, then were are all these universe housed in?

a] another bubble of another form of multiple universes, that could keep expanding like this for x time.

b] these universes are housed in a substance i like to call awareness, pure awareness. Even our universe had to come from somewhere,

Before time and movement, what was there, how did it begin, awareness is my only logical understanding, the empty became aware,

the awareness started expansion, reaction, combustion, created space and time, galaxies and atoms, molecules and life.

If this sounds confusing or ridiculous, I am sorry, its my theory.

But to help explain, think of a car engine, to get the car moving, you need elements, fuel, oxygen, ethanol, then you need action:

combustion, explosion, friction, reaction. But to an engine, think of the driver turning the key as awareness. Awareness starts the

push of actions, reactions, movement and time that create the idea, the care is moving.

Please share your opinions and theories! :blink: :o

Did anyone read this with a Morgan Freeman voice?

Archived