Look at all the enemies I have

MC22

Why would you consider them as enemies? Pretty sure they are just people who still thinks a suggestion is determined by the difference between upvotes and downvotes.

They are not my enemies Ryoudji, I am their enemy I think? I do not hate them for downvoting

@Killjoy: You are probably right. Why do people not think? I even include the links at the top for their clicking convenience. What am I doing wrong?

They are not my enemies Ryoudji, I am their enemy I think? I do not hate them for downvoting

@Killjoy: You are probably right. Why do people not think? I even include the links at the top for their clicking convenience. What am I doing wrong?

Those got accepted, looks to me like you are doing things right.  People down vote for various reasons. Greed, ignorance, disagreement, etc. I wouldn't worry about it. Do you do price suggestions for making friends or helping the community? I imagine the answer is the latter choice.

but long, those are key suggestions! Mine is just some rarish UC stuff that like no one has.

My guess would be that these people are of the mindset that uncraftables should not be worth very much, or at least, not more than clean hats.  Don't take it personally.

Archived