How will unusual taunts be priced?

Lolz

Will they come under the "unusual prices" tab or how will that work? Any ideas?

I have a hard time imagining taunts beside the unusual cosmetics.

I believe 10 -15 keys. These are not hats.

Some with more demand, better type and/or with better effect may hit 1.5 buds max. These are my predictions.

Some with more demand, better type and/or with better effect may hit 1.5 buds max. These are my predictions.

Lol no

Lol no

Yeeeah. Have to agree. The new taunt effects are EXTREMELY sexy, and some EXTREMELY valuable. Friend of mine was receiving 20+ BUD offers yesterday. I know its hype, but expect them to be priced like unusual hats.

Yeeeah. Have to agree. The new taunt effects are EXTREMELY sexy, and some EXTREMELY valuable. Friend of mine was receiving 20+ BUD offers yesterday. I know its hype, but expect them to be priced like unusual hats.

I think that's kinda why he said lol no.

Unusual taunts are going to be mid/high tier so far compared to hats.  Although I've only seen that disco ball one so far, and it looks extremely ugly.

I think, after hype.

A godly-tier Taunt will not be more than 15 buds.

That is like nothing compared to godly-tier unusuals.

I guess I'm the only one who agrees with this guy.  

Let's say you have an unusual hat.  You can see the effect from the moment you spawn until the moment you die and all the moments in between.  With unusual taunts, you only see the effect when you're actually taunting.  Once this all dies down (give it 2 weeks) and we get back to actually playing the game rather than just taunting, people will realize that they'll much rather have unusual hats than taunts.  Not sure what the actual prices will be, but on average I'd say these will land at less than a bud.  

^I liked this.

Most would rather have a permanent effect on a hat or misc, or an effect that attracts everyone's attention when they are killstreaking.

Though, if rare enough, they could be an extra effect slot to be filled for bragging rights alone.

Though, I'm pretty sure there will be plenty unboxed.

Archived