towering pillar of summer shades

Bill nye the Nazi spy

anyone know anything about them? saw them on loadout.tf

and i dont know if they are new or not

Yes, a new item, along with forty three other new items. Nice grammar, and by the way I LOVE your spelling. Teach me. The capitalization was spot on, and the punctuation? Marvelous. 

Yes, a new item, along with forty three other new items. Nice grammar, and by the way I LOVE your spelling. Teach me. The capitalization was spot on, and the punctuation? Marvelous. 

do you come on here just to fucking insult everyone on every thread and be a smartass

They are for the Summer Sale this year, you get them for participating in it.

They're in the mann co. catalog if you want to check them out.

do you come on here just to fucking insult everyone on every thread and be a smartass

Occasionally. By the way, love your grammar and punctuation as well. Spot on, man.

Occasionally. By the way, love your grammar and punctuation as well. Spot on, man.

This thread was created to ask a question regarding the addition of a new item included with the Love and War update. If you want to be an asshole, I would kindly suggest going to the Great Below, going to Reddit, or simply going to Hell. Your behavior can be regarded as abusive and can result in a temporary ban from the forums as I have already experienced myself.

This thread was created to ask a question regarding the addition of a new item included with the Love and War update. If you want to be an asshole, I would kindly suggest going to the Great Below, going to Reddit, or simply going to Hell. Your behavior can be regarded as abusive and can result in a temporary ban from the forums as I have already experienced myself.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know why, but when I see threads like this, I have an uncontrollable impulse to be an asshole. Mostly because of the fact that I am an asshole.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know why, but when I see threads like this, I have an uncontrollable impulse to be an asshole. Mostly because of the fact that I am an asshole.

Well you should clean up your act before you get yourself into trouble.

Well you should clean up your act before you get yourself into trouble.

I'm already in trouble. Two warning points ftw.

Archived