Rock Paper Scissors > Crabbing?

PinkiePie

• Administrators

do you think rps (Rock Paper Scissors) will take place of crabbing

or atleast become a form of gambling 

It will be a gambling thing of course but I don't think Spy Crabbing will die this easily. 

People will eventually get a bit bored of this and continue to gamble both ways. Spy Crabbing and Rock Paper Scissors.

I guess rock paper scissors will be better, because some people play spy crab to the first one who taunts 3 times wins, some say 3 times loses, so rock paper scissors will be clearer, I guess.

Both will be gambling opportunities;

It'll be interestin es tu~

Y'all can win ahselves some Apples if y'all get lucky enough~

A problem with this is that at least 1 person needs to have the RPS taunt whereas anyone can do the spycrab taunt.

• Administrators

A problem with this is that at least 1 person needs to have the RPS taunt whereas anyone can do the spycrab taunt.

Exactly. :P

the thrill of crabbing is the constant adrenaline, with RPS its over quickly and doesn't provide as big of a "rush" as gamblers expect

the thrill of crabbing is the constant adrenaline, with RPS its over quickly and doesn't provide as big of a "rush" as gamblers expect

But you can do like best of 3 or best of 5 or best of 7.

But you can do like best of 3 or best of 5 or best of 7.

this is true, but crabbing will never die out, the way the cigarette is flicked and the horror of seeing your spy crouch down will always prevail over a little hand action imo

Archived