Would you do that if you were that driver?

Klappar

Start it from 0:12

Idk if the driver were should do this to that kid, but still it's clearly the fault of the palestines...

First off, why the hell are kids running in the middle of the street towards cars and throwing stones at cars in the first place?

Second, I thought it was pretty funny when the dude flipped.

Thirdly, I would've reversed and ran him over again and then floor it and burn rubber on him. You start throwing shit at me car, you better start running.

reverse over kid, open door, pull kid in, drive off, throw kid out window, drive over him, get the fuck out

First off, why the hell are kids running in the middle of the street towards cars and throwing stones at cars in the first place?

Second, I thought it was pretty funny when the dude flipped.

Thirdly, I would've reversed and ran him over again and then floor it and burn rubber on him. You start throwing shit at me car, you better start running.

Fair enough.

reverse over kid, open door, pull kid in, drive off, throw kid out window, drive over him, get the fuck out

Also, Fair enough.

Idk if the driver were should do this to that kid, but still it's clearly the fault of the palestines...

Those "kids" was throwing rocks the size of fist. Next thing you fucking know it penetrates through the window and kills the driver and all shit breaks loose. 

The kid fucking deserves the pain. He should of known better.

• Administrators

It's always the arabs fault :3

Nobody accusing the arabs. Its pretty dumb stupid to walk around and run around on the main street and throw shit at cars over all that not expect to get hit by any cars. Pretty darn stupid.  :ph34r:

The kid looked old enough to understand that bad things can happen when you run towards moving cars while throwing rocks. :P

f*ck them, they look like gypsies who want to murder you with rocks and then steal your car afterwards...

On a friday, I would have done the same thing.

On a tuesday though, god forbid you live. I will run the fuck over you and your friends, then crush your limbs under the tires. You fucking deserve it for throwing rocks at me.

I'm glad the little asshole got run over. Serves the motherfuckers right for throwing fucking ROCKS at his GODDAMN CAR.

Archived