Would you like to see a new Medic weapon?

♠Gambit♠

I think it's time for one, although I like the current ones I'd like to see what could be added. What do you think and do you have any ideas?

As one who likes seeing new things, and weapons, yes. Yes I would like to see a new medic weapon.

Maybe something to support the concept of a battle medic.

I'd like to see any new weapon.

Even if the item isn't the greatest everybody will still use it because new weapon hype.

New Syringe Gun would be favorable because usually Ubersaw is meta  

i have no idea for a medigun but i would like to see a shotgun for engineer that can get ammo packs from long range much like rescue ranger gets buildings

i have no idea for a medigun but i would like to see a shotgun for engineer that can get ammo packs from long range much like rescue ranger gets buildings

That sounds like a cool idea in theory, but it would probably result in turtling like never before.

That sounds like a cool idea in theory, but it probably result in turtling like never before.

Not to mention taking away Ammo Packs from your teammates who really need it when you yourself can just build a dispencer

Medics are already annoying enough. I can barely kill one already. Fuckers are all battle medics and they got those special shits that give them ubercharge. Fuckers become invincible if you leave em alone too long. God FUCKING FORBID TWO of the fuckers get together, thats a real shitfest. You want to make them fucking impossible to kill? Like they already are? Fuck it, give the motherfuckers a new weapon. Great job. Wow.

How about an engie dispenser backpack? Weird idea but it could replace primary or secondary and give you a constant flow of health/ammo. Probably a bit op as it stands.

EDIT: Not a very good idea IMO. Also this is kinda off topic.

Medics are already annoying enough. I can barely kill one already. Fuckers are all battle medics and they got those special shits that give them ubercharge. Fuckers become invincible if you leave em alone too long. God FUCKING FORBID TWO of the fuckers get together, thats a real shitfest. You want to make them fucking impossible to kill? Like they already are? Fuck it, give the motherfuckers a new weapon. Great job. Wow.

You must be bad at the game if you can't kill a Medic. Or maybe you're playing as the wrong class.

Not to mention taking away Ammo Packs from your teammates who really need it when you yourself can just build a dispencer

Oh my god imagine just standing on the other side of the map waiting for people to walk towards the ammo pack and then take it right as they get to it.

Oh my god imagine just standing on the other side of the map waiting for people to walk towards the ammo pack and then take it right as they get to it.

That's about as bad as when you're a slow class like Heavy or Soldier, burning alive, in desperate need of a health pack, then a Scout missing one health runs in, takes the Health; leaving you to burn alive.

That's about as bad as when you're a slow class like Heavy or Soldier, burning alive, in desperate need of a health pack, then a Scout missing one health runs in, takes the Health; leaving you to burn alive.

Just like sitting cloaked on the large health pack on Ghost Fort and waiting for people to jump for it.

TIL people only want new stuff if it's OP. Every one of these ideas is terrible for reasons I don't even need to discuss. Largely because most of them have been posted already. 

Archived