Where reputation is not pointless?

Elviz P

Steam profile rep is a great way to be trusted! Just ask everybody after a trade to give +rep!!!1111! You will be trustable!

Steam profile rep is a great way to be trusted! Just ask everybody after a trade to give +rep!!!1111! You will be trustable!

Nope. I have 14 (maybe) pages in Steam, but everyone dont trust me. I dont know why.

Note that rep threads can only contain rep from cash trades.

If its true, then I wont get any reps, because Im not doing any business with cash trading -.-

• Administrators

souceop or bazaar.tf

Nobody uses sourceop anymore. 

Bazaar.tf rep thread is for cash trades only. 

steamtrades is not a bad place to build up some rep

Yeah, I knew Steamtrades. I think there I will start to build rep.

Bazaar.tf rep thread is for cash trades only. 

I thought they re opened source op?

And isnt there other places for non cash trades? Like when trading stuff u have to wrap, or cd keys. Someone has to go first.

PS: I liked my own reply

• Administrators

I thought they re opened source op?

And isnt there other places for non cash trades? Like when trading stuff u have to wrap, or cd keys. Someone has to go first.

PS: I liked my own reply

They did re-open it but hardly anybody bothers to deal with sourceop anymore. If you see cash trades now, you will see most links to either bazaar.tf or tf2-trader.

I believe You will become trustable with time. By trading with various people, with various items. If You will spend a bit of time in this business, You will be trusted.

But I don't think it apply to cash trades. But I've never done any. I don't need.

So wrong.

Old traders still have rep threads on SourceOP, and people still are using it to make new threads, newer traders started using bazaar to start threads, when SourceOP was down, and continue to do so as well.

No one with years of rep is going to start a new one in bazaar, just because it's the newest rep thread around.

Stop spreading misinformation.

You will find longer history rep threads on SourceOP, ones that date back for years, where as bazaar has exclusively new posts.  

In my opinion I trust someone with a thread that is 3 years old, over someone that's proven a solid trader for only 6 months.

Both are used, and people are busy trying to dismiss SourceOP due to Bazaar popularity/novelty.

Personally I don't care what rep thread I'm looking at, so long as the purchase from me is on par, or lower than the previous amounts purchased by the person I'm trading with, in past rep threads.

I'm just not that big of a fan of bazaar.

I'll post some trades there, and get an occasional sale, from a normal buyer, but, it's basically a shark pond for quickbuyers.

I also don't do cash trades there, as the population tends to be a bit more unscrupulous.

Yea, what he said.

Side note, why do you have this habit of liking your own comments?

Cedar inspired me

Nothing wrong with liking your own comments. 

Lol liking ur own comments is stupid. Its like using ur cell phone on the 2nd floor to call your house phone on the first floor, then running down to answer the phone.

Archived