What will you do if the world is about too end?

Ersin

Like I said in my latest suggestion:

"I'd get a chair, some coffee and maybe some cinnamon rolls and i'll just be there sitting on my comfy chair and not giving a single shit while great chaos unfolds right before me."

Get some body parts on my coffee? Meh. I'll still drink it. 

Get some blood on my cinnamon roll? Hmmm, I wonder what it taste like.

See my neighbors house getting burned down? Maybe I sho.....Nah, I'd rather just sit here and drink my coffee.

I just don't give a fuck today.

P.S. 250 post milestone. 

• Administrators

I would die because it's the end of the world.

So you would basically won't do anything? I mean you would have a last chance shot shinning at you and saying your death is coming...And you wouldn't do anything?  :wacko:

So you would basically won't do anything? I mean you would have a last chance shot shinning at you and saying your death is coming...And you wouldn't do anything?  :wacko:

I didn't say I wasn't going to do anything. I said that I would die because it's the end of the world.

If it's the end of the world, wouldn't you die as well?

• Administrators

I didn't say I wasn't going to do anything. I said that I would die because it's the end of the world.

If it's the end of the world, wouldn't you die as well?

Yes, everyone would its obvious, the question was "what would you do?" He obviously meant beside dying of course.  :ph34r:

I would die is just a plain and simple as well as an obvious answer :P

Yes, everyone would its obvious, the question was "what would you do?" He obviously meant beside dying of course.  :ph34r:

I would die is just a plain and simple as well as an obvious answer :P

I don't even know what I'm doing right now at 3:30 in the morning. How am I going to come up with an answer. :c

"I'd get a chair, some coffee and maybe some cinnamon rolls and i'll just be there sitting on my comfy chair and not giving a single shit while great chaos unfolds right before me."

So hardcore.

Tell me again why you wouldn't be shitting your pants like everyone else.

Get laid and just do whatever I wanted to, I mean, who cares already, throw a chair at someone or an oncoming bus or something.

I would correct your English. ( *to NOT too. )

So hardcore.

Tell me again why you wouldn't be shitting your pants like everyone else.

Hey, it's the end of the world. Why would I run around like a little ant if I know i'm going too die in the end? 

• Administrators

I would correct your English. ( *to NOT too. )

I believe that is most likely a typo rather than a grammar mistakes. Nonetheless it is still a mistake and you fixed it  ;)

Hey, it's the end of the world. Why would I run around like a little ant if I know i'm going too die in the end? 

Because you're human.

• Administrators

Have sex

I can't die a virgin

The question is...Who would you have sex with? Almost everyone would be in panic mod.  B)

• Administrators

P.S. 250 post milestone. 

752 post milestone. Get on my level :P

Anyways, I would rather sit down and enjoy a little bit of eating/drinking non-alcoholic stuff as well as reading a good ol' story until I face the ultimate death by the end of the world. More or less give myself a last bite of food and drink before dying. :P

Tell my family and friends how much I love them (obviously).

I'll try and stay calm, even though I'll most likely panic.

Then I'll pray.

Tell my family and friends how much I love them (obviously).

I'll try and stay calm, even though I'll most likely panic.

Then I'll pray.

Join me watch the carnage of destruction before us.

The question is...Who would you have sex with? Almost everyone would be in panic mod.  B)

Your right hand.

I would run to ValvE. All the money that was supposed to be used on half-life 3 went straight to the snack bar. Man I could survive on the food there (after getting rid of Gaben obviously) for years!

​Provided they don't go bad and nothing external kills me. Oh and ill also get like free access to steam so the games could keep me occupied for millinea.

Archived