How do you find "sold" items?

JayTuut

If i want to make a suggestion, how do i find "sold" trades of that item? Thanks

(not sure if in right section but lol)

• Administrators

If i want to make a suggestion, how do i find "sold" trades of that item? Thanks

(not sure if in right section but lol)

Yo Yo...Honey Singh here. This is the right section.  ;)

-- You find solds either by going through history of the item by clicking on that item then going through the history. 

-- You find solds by using this site : http://www.trade.tf/

When dealing with unusual, go by history, it is harder to find solds in trade.tf when it comes to unusual.

Yo Yo...Honey Singh here. This is the right section.  ;)

-- You find solds either by going through history of the item by clicking on that item then going through the history. 

-- You find solds by using this site : http://www.trade.tf/

When dealing with unusual, go by history, it is harder to find solds in trade.tf when it comes to unusual.

but if u go to history it just shows like random numbers and stuff.. an days like account then premium required. It doesnt show how its sold..?

but if u go to history it just shows like random numbers and stuff.. an days like account then premium required. It doesnt show how its sold..?

When you click on an item's icon, at least on Outpost, you get a history of its owners, as well as the different item IDs it has been identified under. The ID changes every time something about the hat changes. For example, if it were to be painted, renamed, or perhaps most importantly, traded between users. If you can find multiple items that match up to each other in terms of owners (so one hat got traded from one user to the other, and the other hat did so vice-versa), then you can make the deduction that those two hats were traded for one another.

It's not too hard, really. You've just got to do some digging within a user's past trades.

Archived