Set Theme Ideas

Kevin the Chicken God

So I finally got my dream set, and I wanna name everything following a general set theme

The set's kinda a hodgepodge of items that dont really go together in anyway I can see, but maybe someone can make sense out of them :D
the items are:

scorching lime merry

lime air raider

lime sub-zero suit

festive weps (prolly)

only set idea I came up with was something to do with Chernobyl, but idk

Looking at it on loadout.tf, my firdt advice would be turning the lime merry into Green merry, or even maybe Zephaniah greed. Since the Air Raider is darker, the lime paint on the hat doesn't look good. For the name... What about Radioactive Burns for the Flamethrower (with the halloween spell and green spec kit), Unprotecting Hazmat Suit for the Sub-Zero, "the cloud has crossed the border" for the Air Raider... dunno about the rest

Theme: Pay more for my items because it has potential meaning to me and me only.

These items are and never will be for sale, and if they were I wouldnt add an additional fee

These items are and never will be for sale, and if they were I wouldnt add an additional fee

That's what they all say, then a couple days-couple weeks later the items are on sale.

That's what they all say, then a couple days-couple weeks later the items are on sale.

Challenge accepted.

I'm never going to put up any of my Strange Level 42 Cosmetics for sale.

Archived