Removing Price Suggestions? #LittleBrothers

Sausinator

My brother and I share this account (I was forced to close down my own account a while back; dem phishers *-*). He's kind of a novice at trading, and I've been showing him around tf2 for the past few months. During March, this account acquired a Burning Detective Noir. We saw that the price suggestion was outdated, and my brother offered to make a new one. I said: "Why not?".

BIG mistake. The first couple days it was hilarious how bad the suggestion was put together, but now, it's a bit bothersome. It's like a big stain on my profile, and I don' like it.

Is there some way to delete this thing, or do I just have to live with it forever?

My brother and I share this account (I was forced to close down my own account a while back; dem phishers *-*). He's kind of a novice at trading, and I've been showing him around tf2 for the past few months. During March, this account acquired a Burning Detective Noir. We saw that the price suggestion was outdated, and my brother offered to make a new one. I said: "Why not?".

BIG mistake. The first couple days it was hilarious how bad the suggestion was put together, but now, it's a bit bothersome. It's like a big stain on my profile, and I don' like it.

Is there some way to delete this thing, or do I just have to live with it forever?

Sharing an account is against steam TOS. 

Archived