Eureka update, nerf or buff

The Radiated Banana

nerf  

42 members have voted

1. 1. or buff

• nerf
    • buff

Why nerf? Upgrades and hitting r shit n stuff now(i think)

Why buff? Dat teleport.

i think its nerf, the fast teleport isnt worth it for me

Buff b/c now you can move buildings but since you can choose between spawn/tele exit you could get there and back fairly quickly, therefore reducing the build rates...

Eureka Effect OP volvo nerf plox

it takes too long to teleport...

cannot count how many times i got killed while holding that metalic wrench high up in the air...

it should take less time to teleport

kthxbai ï¼ˆâ—£â–ƒâ—¢ï¼‰

It's still awful.  That and with the slight buff on the Gunslinger, it's like they're just telling you to never use the EE

It's still awful.  That and with the slight buff on the Gunslinger, it's like they're just telling you to never use the EE

Isn't that gunglinger "buff" fixed?

• Administrators

Isn't that gunglinger "buff" fixed?

Yes, it was a mistake on Valve's part, they never intended to buff/nerf gunslinger so they took it back. Its back to what it always has been :P

http://www.teamfortress.com/?tab=updates

Not trying to hijack, but I bet everyone's jimmies are rustled that there wasn't any new misc HYPE. xD

I'll take thread back then, EE is still awful, with the Jag/Wrench and Rescue Ranger still being your best choice for moving around

Hmm, I'm mixed with the Eureka Effect. On one hand, you can pick up your buildings and decide where to teleport, but the repair/construction rate is quite hard to deal with. I'm guessing they're trying to encourage Engineer teamwork (which should be more of a thing), but overrall I'm undecided. On an irrelavent note I wish they would add some actually good particle effects to the taunt like Engineer's wrench being zapped by lightning (hell, the description for the weapon mentions how the weapon harnesses electricity from lightning bolts).

Archived