Summer Sale starts June19th - June 30th

Alex From Security

It's neat because the 19th is my birthday.

Off to walmart to get steam cards for useless shit I will never play.

D1snM4J.gif

New effects? Hopefully.

i hope the don't release any new effects

New effects released: unusuals traders everywhere go FUUUUUUUUUUU

New effects not released: people who mainly play TF2 start feeling ignored

your move VALVe

Because look what the 3rd gens became.

2014 effects may be better if they do put out more. Also it would balance most 2013 effects imo.

2014 effects may be better if they do put out more. Also it would balance most 2013 effects imo.

And it would bring more massive hype, up scamming, up sharking, multiple users not knowing what is it, it would be a complete disaster.

And it would bring more massive hype, up scamming, up sharking, multiple users not knowing what is it, it would be a complete disaster.

That's the whole point of effect updates. New effects are absolutely needed for the third gens to ever reach an equilibrium. Otherwise we'll soon be trading bills for aces crap all the time.

Ladies and gents, it's time to sell your botkillers and useless paint for the steam sale then rebut everything for half off.

That's the whole point of effect updates. New effects are absolutely needed for the third gens to ever reach an equilibrium. Otherwise we'll soon be trading bills for aces crap all the time.

Well i'd say it's much too soon for more effects, the newer effects would bring even more chaos then the last.

I bet they release new summer effects and discontinue the old one's :P

Or update all the old effects, make them new effects :D

I bet they release new summer effects and discontinue the old one's :P

Or update all the old effects, make them new effects :D

Like making a Blue Energy or Blue Fetti? Like re-skinning old effects?

How come? 

We simply don't need more effects, 2 generations is enough, keep it reasonable instead of adding a bunch of crap nobody wants.

eh,getting a CC on 1st of july,and i wanted an easy cash out (summer sale = keys sell like hot cakes). seems i wanted too much

Like making a Blue Energy or Blue Fetti? Like re-skinning old effects?

Nah just visually updating them, like making burning flames effect higher res and better looking, same for other effects.

Purple energy is't even purple its pink, they should change the name of it to pink energy rather.

We simply don't need more effects, 2 generations is enough, keep it reasonable instead of adding a bunch of crap nobody wants.

No we must have more gen effects :D, so people have more choices so value drops on anything each generation that gets out except on the new generation hats with old effects or rare effects :P

Archived