What will happen to the keys after this accepted price of 4.66 - 5 ref?

∞Ramses

What will happen to the key price after the accepted suggestion of 4.66-5 ref?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen?

• Market goes crazy, people start selling for less, price will decrease further, also good proof for price decrease on backpack.tf.
    • Market continues as it goes, people will realize buying at 4.66 is impossible and somebody suggests another price bump up for keys. And people get mad, post the same "counter"proof as in the accepted suggestion.

I think it's different for keys. People won't panic since keys are pretty much the main "currency" of trading 

More 4.66 sellers and buyers might show up now though. 

It will keep on doing what it's always been doing, and backpack.tf will continue to be blamed for it.

It's going to keep going up. This recent decrease has given backpack.tf some credibility. Hopefully whiny baby men will stop crying for a bit.

Damn, not following the market for a few days and Keys have actually been falling? Just needed 1 Key and bought at 5ref because I assumed bp.tf would be behind anyway...

Well, maybe my theory that the rapid devaluing of Refined had (almost) come to an end at 4- 4.33 and was followed by an increase in Key value due to low supply in the grey market (PayPal for [carded] Keys) is right and that correction has also found it's new equilibrium now? But maybe that's just wishful thinking and Key value will continue to go up as well as Refined down and we are just observing a temporary anomaly on the way to 6 Refined.

It isn't falling. The community collected several links of the occasional trader underselling at 4.66 and leveraged it to widen the range to include 4.66 as low.

It isn't falling. The community collected several links of the occasional trader underselling at 4.66 and leveraged it to widen the range to include 4.66 as low.

Now the #KEYVOLUTION2013 kids will think posting a bunch of people selling at 2.33 will make keys worth 2.33

Now the #KEYVOLUTION2013 kids will think posting a bunch of people selling at 2.33 will make keys worth 2.33

Even worse is the kids who think buying at 2.33 will help teh econamiez, not just themselves.

The price will go up, up,up,up and up until I'm broke :c

help me  the TF2 Mafia want there metal back ;c

Archived