Seminal Inhalation

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went on a trade server to play for my drops and maybe snag the odd trade if a good one comes along.  Guy gets on the mic for the 2nd or 3rd time and advertises that he wants to buy description tags.  I get a drop notification about 10 seconds later.  It's a description tag.  I sold it to him for full price. :D

Select Reserve Crate #60 not too long ago, quicksold it for 1 key. A few days later the crate hyped and the price increase to 2 keys. :(

Just had a Gold Digger drop to me this week and had an Exquisite Rack last week. Also had a front runner drop a month ago. 

However having played this since it came out, there have been too many drops to note since the item system went into effect. 

My best timed drop was a Salvaged Mann Co. Crate #50, which I unboxed and got a strange splendid screen </3

I've found a Team Captain, crate 60, and a Fast Learner when it was worth 2 keys. Good times.

there was one day I dropped a cut throat concierge, a stout shako and a #60 all one after the other. then I unboxed and got a s. fan o war :|

Been playing since launch, best timed drop has been The Deadliest Duckling.
My best MvM drop was an Australium Rocket Launcher, on Tour 11.

Archived