Can you no longer search for qualities on classifieds?

Laughing 'Can' 86

I tried searching just the unusual quality on backpack.tf classifieds to check to see if my unusual up for sale on there was indeed the cheapest available (its a gifted steaming coupe so it should be) but it wouldn't let me search for just unusual quality. It used to be able to do that, is this a new thing or just a problem with my internet or a bug of some kind? If this was gotten rid of then it makes me sad because it was very convenient :c

I tried searching just the unusual quality on backpack.tf classifieds to check to see if my unusual up for sale on there was indeed the cheapest available (its a gifted steaming coupe so it should be) but it wouldn't let me search for just unusual quality. It used to be able to do that, is this a new thing or just a problem with my internet or a bug of some kind? If this was gotten rid of then it makes me sad because it was very convenient :c

You're posting this in the suggestion section. I think it's a bug and you better post it in the bugs section. -just a friendly advice

You're posting this in the suggestion section. I think it's a bug and you better post it in the bugs section. -just a friendly advice

Is this the suggestion section? It says general website discussions for general discussions or questions. I didn't want to post it in the bugs section in case it wasn't a bug and was just a new thing they had decided

Archived