Keys rise items no longer wanted?

ParmesanChicken

its just seems like higher keys go its hard to get items sold

its weird when all people trade for unusuals now not normal hats 

There are plenty of people trading little crap all the time. I personally stick mainly to unusuals but you'd be surprised how many random idiots i get trying to buy craft hats that I'm not selling.

its just seems like higher keys go its hard to get items sold

its weird when all people trade for unusuals now not normal hats 

Well, you have to understand, most hats have been around for a while, and most people don't change their load outs constantly. Not to mention the market is also flooded with every hat that exists. 

So, as time goes on the supply of each hat gets much greater AND the supply of total alternatives also gets greater. As such things get harder and harder to sell since most people who want it already have it. 

Also, the number of unusual traders is also quite well when compared to non-unusual traders. 

Makes sense but still it seems like item trading is die out dude key rise.

I've consistently traded hats for over a year, and I could easily move into unusual only if I wanted.  The whole time I've been both buying and selling, it's been a stable market, and I've profited off of it very easily.

To add to curly brace's argument, I've been trading for a little under a year and have barely more than she does. Small item trading is still a profitable market. To each their own. 

You're probably buying undesireable things, or charging too much for paint on miscs, or charging too much altogether, etc. In order to sell fast, in my experience, you have to be the lowest on the market. And that means sacrifice of profit, but for the speed that you get the money you can go out and buy more stuff.

To add to curly brace's argument, I've been trading for a little under a year and have barely more than she does. Small item trading is still a profitable market. To each their own. 

You're probably buying undesireable things, or charging too much for paint on miscs, or charging too much altogether, etc. In order to sell fast, in my experience, you have to be the lowest on the market. And that means sacrifice of profit, but for the speed that you get the money you can go out and buy more stuff.

no. its having people actually wanting people to buy your things

^this

I started trading again a few days ago after being on hiatus for around ~4 months and already made roughly around 10 keys (started off with around 4-5 keys). This was casual trading too, it really depends on what it is you're selling and your prices.

no. its having people actually wanting people to buy your things

I looked into your Outpost trades, you are trading things that nearly nobody wants.  {ellis caps, renamed shotguns, crates and genuine items}

It isn't the market that has a problem, it's what you're choosing to sell.

Archived