Do you think the non-strange festives like the festive rocket launcher would increase in price again?

Grim

Hiya there, just wondering what you folks think about the price of all the non-strange festives would be like in the future, lets say in around 6 months?

It's not worth the time hoarding them and waiting for it's price to go up to profit if that is what you're thinking...

There are better ways to profit.

They probably will go up a little (the more popular ones) but you'll be sitting with them for ages.

Festives actually seem to gain a bit pricewise after the beginning of the new school year.

So I mean, you could possibly do a long term investment, but,

I wouldn't advise it at all; there's too much of a risk.

And as a side question, what're gonna be the new festives?

Who knows, and f--k it, we all know they'll be overpriced as hell when they first come out, then fall to like a ref.

Rest In Pieces 2013 Festives

Festives actually seem to gain a bit pricewise after the beginning of the new school year.

Not everyone in the world starts their school year at the same time. Where I live I start in August. Others I've known start in September or October. There are also some places where they start during the Northern Hemisphere's Summer.

You might want to reword that.

Archived