"Use low-end/middle/high-end bp.tf price" buttons while posting classifields

Deltoh

inb4 someone made such a thread

So... I think everyone thought about it.(inb4 no we don't). It's not hard to list one item on classifields,but if someone hasn't premium/donator and has like 30/40 items to sell,he needs to refresh the items over and over. So it'd be helpful,if there were 3 buttons for using low-end,middle and high-end bp.tf prices ,and the parts/paints are calculated as 50% automatically or an other button to include paint/part prices.

kthx for reading,and sorry,if i made a mistake,cuz i am not really good at typing in english  :)

P.s. I am a 10$ donor,i don't meant this for autobumping or bumping manually(new update has made it easier),actually i mean f.e i get 20 new items and i need to post every single price in classifields(it doesn't wastes many time,but some ppl like me are lazy ^^)

#randomvid

#shrekizluv

#shrekizleif

inb4 someone made such a thread

So... I think everyone thought about it.(inb4 no we don't). It's not hard to list one item on classifields,but if someone hasn't premium/donator and has like 30/40 items to sell,he needs to refresh the items over and over. 

RIght here, there's no issue with me having to restock items.  I constantly flip hats and always use all of my 60 listings.  They refresh automatically at the prices I choose.  I list them once, and when they sell, I list something else until it sells, and repeat.  No issue whatsoever. 

I agree with this. The only thing I don't agree with is the addition of 50% of the paint's worth because not everyone values painted items the same way.

Pretty sure you can only list 10 or 15 items if you haven't donated.

I think its 30

Archived