ERB

Santa Heavy

You assume we havent. There really isnt a best one, but the Leonidas vs. Master cheif was nice, and the Poe vs. Steven king was good as well. I especially like the Mr. T vs. Mr. Rogers one. 

I don't really watch these guys, my friends talk about them a lot, but here are some battles I've watched:

Goku Vs. Superman

Mozart Vs. Skrillex

Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates

You assume we havent. There really isnt a best one, but the Leonidas vs. Master cheif was nice, and the Poe vs. Steven king was good as well. I especially like the Mr. T vs. Mr. Rogers one. 

Leo vs Chief could've been longer.

I don't really watch these guys, my friends talk about them a lot, but here are some battles I've watched:

Goku Vs. Superman

Mozart Vs. Skrillex

Steve Jobs Vs. Bill Gates

Goku vs Superman was eh, they could've done alot more with it. 

Mozart vs Skrillex was okay.

Loved Jobs vs Gates.

My god. I loved the On-Going battle with Hitler and Darth Vader do they still do battles with those two? Or did they stop after Season 3?

My god. I loved the On-Going battle with Hitler and Darth Vader do they still do battles with those two? Or did they stop after Season 3?

It's still season 3. c:

It's still season 3. c:

Wait, really?? Thought they stopped after a certain amount of Episodes... Huh... Better start catching up then OuO

Wait, really?? Thought they stopped after a certain amount of Episodes... Huh... Better start catching up then OuO

The schedule is on the channel somewhere.

I know 4 of them by memory

Einstein Vs Stephen Hawking
Mitt Romney Vs Barack Obama
Christopher Columbus Vs Captain Kirk

Steve Jobs Vs Bill Gates

Archived