Ɲαɳσ

Should they be allowed?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Should they be allowed?

http://goo.gl/ is really good, it allows you to follow traffic to the link etc. Would be very good if your running a website. 

i dont see any reason to ban them

They can mislead into another link i've been told, but rather not try and check.

http://goo.gl/ is really good, it allows you to follow traffic to the link etc. Would be very good if your running a website. 

i dont see any reason to ban them

I know you and me have had a rough standing with you for the gifted Dragonborn thing. IDK what effect it was, but just fyi, I did sell it for my price.

But, thank you for this link thing; it will VERY MUCH help me out with my videos, knowing where I'm getting the most traffic.

Jesus Christ; the things you learn from some people. <3

because the link below is totally legit 10/10

tf2outpost.com

iseewatudidthere

I know you and me have had a rough standing with you for the gifted Dragonborn thing. IDK what effect it was, but just fyi, I did sell it for my price.

But, thank you for this link thing; it will VERY MUCH help me out with my videos, knowing where I'm getting the most traffic.

Jesus Christ; the things you learn from some people. <3

it was eerie

because the link below is totally legit 10/10

tf2outpost.com

lol

Plz, iz needz answerz.

Learn to right click links and copy the url before going to the site if you're that paranoid. 

If you mean for suggestions: Hell no

1. Too suspicious, nobody wants to click your suspicious hidden link.

2. It's annoying. We like to see the actual site name, not incognito.

3. Why even use it in the first place? That takes twice as much time as just simply posting the normal links in the suggestion.

Frankly, I don't see the point of using them, it looks very redundant.

Why create more work for yourself when no one is complaining about a longer link instead of just posting the actual link.

• Administrators

I'm so fucking happy those link shorteners were banned. So annoying...

lel...Simmer down there.

They also make people not click on links because many and many people who see shorten URLS they get paranoid and don't click on those types of links.

Archived