trade banned for no reason

.c² Mr Flame

• Administrators

What's hilarious is that he decides to come onto bp.tf forums to complain, Even though we can't do ANYTHING at all to help.

You can go anywhere and ask even though the people on that site can't help completely but there could be someone who can give good advice.  :ph34r:

Don't worry your trade ban will be over in, oh, 3 months or so. By "sharking noobs" you probably got really good deals from a phisher fence / hijacker and didn't realise it. Be careful next time you silly goat.

Actually depending on how many times he has "sharked" (ie buying from phishers/hijacked stuff) it most likely would turn into a permanent one lol

Quite a few players get changed to a permanent ban

Just saying he probably didnt shark noobs, he was probably buying a crap load of phished/hijacked unusuals from people thinking he was "sharking noobs" them which is what attracted the investigating of steam lol

I know a few people who have bought hijacks and phished items...if he has done it that much that steam is on to it you probably deserve it.

From the looks it his trade ban will turn into a permanent one lol

Umm no, ive sharked legit noobs, and i got like a scrap profit each time, ive never legitly scammed, and i make very small profit

Umm no, ive sharked legit noobs, and i got like a scrap profit each time, ive never legitly scammed, and i make very small profit

The only possible way is if you traded for hi-jacked items or scammed items. There is no other reason they would ban you UNLESS you scammed several people. You're either in huge denial, or you're hiding something and not telling us.

^^agreed

Spit it out you dirty whore

Umm no, ive sharked legit noobs, and i got like a scrap profit each time

Um, what?  I can't be the only who sees the problem with that statement.

In Summary:

Sharking = bad

Scrap Profit =/= Sharking

You <=> Possible Liar

Therefore y = x^2.

Oh and you might be Perma'd.

You cant attract the attention of steam and still think you sharked "legit noobs".

To have done enough to have gotten steam's attention means you dealt with quite a few phished/hijacked items, enough out of the thousand reports per day to warrant an investigation.

Steam practically doesnt give a crap about sharking or anything do with trading unless you're phishing and you managed to get the attention of the most cbb company lol

EDIT: steam has a log of everything you do on you account, everything bought, sold and or traded. Enjoy trying to talk yourself out it :)

Oh and you might be Perma'd.

From the looks of it he definitely will xD

You've clearly done something enough times to catch valves attention which is pretty hard to do. Heck even major fences can go a long time before valve takes a notice of them.

Looking at your bp I don't see anything indicating you were trading with hijackers /phishers, so you were probably involved with something you're not telling us about.

Archived