Creepiest thing a kid said to you

DiamondHavoc.

A kid?

Depends on how old, about 2years ago, so I was like 19 - this two 15 year old girls from 'murica asked me if I could get a bowl of cereals, eat them (crunchy one's) and then drink slowly and they wanted me to also chew slowly. Later that night they wanted me to go to bed with cam & my headset on and snore in the mic.. 100% serious they werent joking, fucking weird as hell. 

Once walking home from college with one of my friends (she was a girl) this little year 8 (I presume) kid says "Mate you are so gay,I bet you kiss women".

I can safely say his logic is rock solid.

I am 9 so thats why i want you bottekiller scniboms launcher sorry i dont kno prices

"My boyfriend is the love of my life" -My little sister when she was 12

After officially saying that they where together, when I told her that she was way too young.

She got mad because I laughed when she said it. It lastes for 2 weeks, and know why they broke up?

"He was way too much in my life, I dont want to be together with him after school every week"

"I have a girlfriend in New York. She is hot and not fake." Man, kids on Xbox are a whole 'nother subject.

On another note, watching an 8-year old playing "No Russian" and grin while shooting up the airport is surreal beyond comparison.

"I have a girlfriend in New York. She is hot and not fake." Man, kids on Xbox are a whole 'nother subject.

On another note, watching an 8-year old playing "No Russian" and grin while shooting up the airport is surreal beyond comparison.

The kids on Xbox playing COD are where you get scared.

One time my girlfriend called me a pedophile. I said "That's a big word for a 6 year old!" 

True story:

>See a kid struggling to open a door

>Open it for him

>Kid looks at me angrily

>Kid yells at me "Fuark you arshole!"

>Kid runs away

>MFW

49107-polar-bear-wut-YBJn.jpeg

Archived