gigat3x

So, I'm doubting bewteen the voodoo juju and dangeresque, too glasses, or the cowl, and dangeresque, too glasses.

Price is not an issue, what would you pick?

Cowl + Dangerusque

I have purple dangerusque too if interested :P

Thanks, but if I'm gonna get a dangeresque, I'm not going to get it purple, and I'm probs just gonna buy the game, because I hate the gifted text.

Crown and cape

Lol thanks I'll pass.

Which voodoo juju? The slight return one or all class? I have a non craftable one with gangreen footprints spell

Which voodoo juju? The slight return one or all class? I have a non craftable one with gangreen footprints spell

The all class one.

I used this in the past: Cowl / Fro / Bonnet + Dangerusque + Buck Turners All Stars.

These days I use on these combinations: Hustler's All Mark + Summer Shades  / Bearded Bombardier + Tartantalous / Buck Turners All Starts.

Dangersque+Cowl.

Danger+ Pink Cowl+Pink Ballonicorn is pretty sick(and ghey but eh, was my favourite set i ever got randomly as sweets from multiple trades)

I used this in the past: Cowl / Fro / Bonnet + Dangerusque + Buck Turners All Stars.

These days I use on these combinations: Hustler's All Mark + Summer Shades  / Bearded Bombardier + Tartantalous / Buck Turners All Starts.

The last one is awesome if you use summer shades

Archived