Are bazaar.tf auctions usable in price suggestions?

Maxshread

Just looking to see if this is a thing or not, I got an unusual from an auction here : http://bazaar.tf/trade/829047

Then looking through my backpack, I found the unusuals price had dropped due to a suggestion here : http://backpack.tf/vote/id/538ba46f4cd7b831188b468c

The suggestion used my trade and another persons to suggest a new range, so I'm just looking for a bit of clarification on this.

Thanks in advance :)

It could probably be used as in a unsold buyout, or as in a sale. Because it shows how much people are willing to pay for it. Have to prove it isnt an outlier and low tho

Ok just an update to this - I just sold it for an electrostatic tin capotain, a bud and a white bills (total value of 52-53 keys)

Ok just an update to this - I just sold it for an electrostatic tin capotain, a bud and a white bills (total value of 52-53 keys)

After overpay that would be just barely above the High end of the suggested value. I don't see this as significant enough to warrant re-suggesting. If anything it should actually be used to lower the price of the electro tin capotain unless you can actually sell it for 1.5 pure or above.

After overpay that would be just barely above the High end of the suggested value. I don't see this as significant enough to warrant re-suggesting. If anything it should actually be used to lower the price of the electro tin capotain unless you can actually sell it for 1.5 pure or above.

I'm not suggesting a resuggestion, at the very least it is too early to warrent one, also the new high value is correct and I do think the old price suggestion was incorrect. I'm just asking if the bazaar.tf auction bids are usable in price suggestions or not

Archived