Quote Function

FearKitten

Probably needs to be integrated into the main body of the website.

The quote function, as in above?  Isn't it unnecessary since you can reply directly to comments with tiers?

Yes, like that, but sometimes you'll want to reply to a specific point someone makes. Also, the tiered system gets very confusing in key suggestions. It's very hard to tell who's replying to whom.

Yes, like that, but sometimes you'll want to reply to a specific point someone makes. Also, the tiered system gets very confusing in key suggestions. It's very hard to tell who's replying to whom.

I can see what you mean.  I just think that, if implemented, it would need to be redesigned.  The function in this forum is way too bulky to use on the site.

O how i'd love to see this....i hate having to quote someones whole post if im just trying to comment on one small part...

O how I want to not have my post changed so that I give incriminating evidence against myself that I cannot deny plausibly!

Yup. You can change the text as well as shorten it.

Probably need some looooovin

That'd be nice.

TOO MUCH BUMPING!!!

O how i'd love to see this....

Yeaaaah this needs to not be something abusable. Especially with the ability to remove context so easily.

Yup. You can change the text as well as shorten it.

Hmmm, haven't quoted anyone in a while i guess....

Also, no one would use a quote as proof (for that very reason).

Archived