If you could make 1 wish that would come true, what would it be?

Seminal Inhalation

If you were able to make any 1 wish that would come true and take affect, what would you wish for?

But you can't wish for:

More wishes.

Another being to make you more wishes.

Anything involving or potentially involving you to grant you more wishes in any way.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wish for the maximum knowledge (if not infinite) that way I can...

a) Have the ability to pretty much invent anything and I can make anything easier with my knowledge

B) Outsmart my opponents in any way

c) Albert Einstein is the main reason why nuclear bomb exists (afaik), so with even further knowledge than Einstein, who knows how much I can cause destruction with better efficiency?

d) Endless possibilities.

e) Knowledge is power 8)

If you were able to make any 1 wish that would come true and take affect, what would you wish for?

But you can't wish for:

More wishes.

Anything involving or potentially involving you to grant you more wishes in any way.

I wish for the ability to make any rule/law null and void as i see fit.

I also wish for the ability to grant myself infinite wishes.

It works because fcuk der poliec i voided your rules. 

I wish people would SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE PENCIL PUSHER BECOMING A MISC!

I wish for the ability to make any rule/law null and void as i see fit.

I also wish for the ability to grant myself infinite wishes.

It works because fcuk der poliec i voided your rules. 

But if you wish for the void, then your wish is gone and wasted and is no longer valid.

I wish people would SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF THE PENCIL PUSHER BECOMING A MISC!

Ahem, Festivizer? Rack? Mirror?

But you can't wish for:

More wishes.

I'd wish to not obey those, and grant myself more wishes and wish the hell I want to wish.

I'd wish to not obey those, and grant myself more wishes and wish the hell I want to wish.

That would be 2 wishes. You can only have 1. And if you wish to not obey them, there goes your wish, you have no more.

That would be 2 wishes. You can only have 1. And if you wish to not obey them, there goes your wish, you have no more.

What if they wish for your rules to be perm removed and thus let other people get more than one wish and grant the person who wished for the rules to be removed to have a few wishes and thus everyone gets infinite wishes? 

Check.

What if they wish for your rules to be perm removed and thus let other people get more than one wish and grant the person who wished for the rules to be removed to have a few wishes and thus everyone gets infinite wishes? 

Check.

There's only 1 possible wish, and if you wish for it to be removed, then that only 1 wish would be gone forever.

I wish to be immortal. Then i wish to die because...I can no longer see those who have perished as I have lived... but.. i got 1 wish....

Hl3, must i say more?

I wish to be immortal. Then i wish to die because...I can no longer see those who have perished as I have lived... but.. i got 1 wish....

Hl3, must i say more?

But it's already in development along with L4D3?

Or make my penis a meter long.

There are other ways of doing that. It will take awhile tho.

I wish for my wish to be useful.

Wait, how would that work?

You would have to be specific.

You would have to be specific.

But if my wish was for my wish to be useful and be granted, wouldn't that waste the wish? But, if that were the case, then my wish wouldn't have been useful, therefore my wish was not correctly granted.

But if my wish was for my wish to be useful and be granted, wouldn't that waste the wish? But, if that were the case, then my wish wouldn't have been useful, therefore my wish was not correctly granted.

Very broad wish.

Archived