I will render your WHOLE team for 1 key!

MisterDoctorSirDan

Hi everyone, I will make you a poster of ALL of your mercs for a minimum payment of 1 key. "Why one key?" Some people ask.

Due to the excruciating amount of work to be done, these posters can take up to 1-2 Hours.

These posters also go through Photoshop for image enhancement and for other drastic changes.

Also, I cannot do weapon sheens and i can do some killstreak effects. Yes I do have strongbox items and i can paint ALL items.

All of my work

your comment to look something like this;

Resolution:

(Default is 1920x1080)

Map:

(Ex. Badwater)

Load-outs and Poses:

Scout:

Soldier:

Pyro:

Demo:

Heavy:

Engineer:

Medic:

Sniper:

Spy:

Extra/Other

(Ex. Blue tinted image)

These are TEAM posters, meaning i do your ENTIRE team. They are also custom posed 

These are TEAM posters, meaning i do your ENTIRE team. They are also custom posed 

Yeah, people will do any pic for FREE. I even have a couple  friends that will even do complicated posings and *ahem* sexual posters.

But other people do it for free

Yeah, people will do any pic for FREE. I even have a couple  friends that will even do complicated posings and *ahem* sexual posters.

Shut the hell up.

You dont even know what it takes to make a poster. There is nothing wrong charging for it.

Might just want to lower the price.

Shut the hell up.

You dont even know what it takes to make a poster. There is nothing wrong charging for it.

Might just want to lower the price.

I think they mean that they would prefer having a free one and donating what they want rather than having a firm price and kinda high.

I think they mean that they would prefer having a free one and donating what they want rather than having a firm price and kinda high.

Well yea...

But dont complain, people are offering you a service that a bit of their free time to do.

Leaving about .50 cent as credit should be standard. But I agree, 1 key is quite a bit.

Archived