Poker Night At The Inventory 2

Santa Heavy

I'm quite enjoying it so far.

I've gotten the necronomicrown and enjoy the characters despite not really knowing much about three of them.

I'd like to hear some of your opinions for those who bought it c:

Boring. Very boring. Took me all day to get 2 opponents to showdown with me. They always fold and i was left beating one guy. 

Boring. Very boring. Took me all day to get 2 opponents to showdown with me. They always fold and i was left beating one guy. 

It's poker dude. not an action game ;P

samed it means to use "Steam Achievement Manager" to unlock the achievements and therefore get the items without actually playing. Learn yo shi -- stuff.

For $5 I feel I got my money's worth.

On the plus side, it is funny and has a bit more content than the first one. On the down side, it loves to repeat certain dialogues. Out of 5 tournaments, I've gotten Claptrap's soundcard stutter conversation 4 times.

Favorite line so far: Glados: Each of you has a 20% chance of winning today and a 100% chance of eventually dying. Isn't math fun?

Also, is it just my game or does Brock suck at poker?. He's been eliminated within the first 3 hands of every tournament I've played.

Played through to get the stuff. Fun, but I'm desperately hoping they'll add in the ability to right click past dialogue and to reduce/increase the amount of chatting, as in the first one.

After i got through that beat two or more opponents during a showdown. It was fun. I found out that if you get the whole poker set and beat the character involved with the room as your last opponent  They do a little thing, Brock went go team venture!

Its a fun game that seems very rigged. I usually just have to bet call and bet high and i steal the pot. 

Great game and really funny.

There's an exploit though, you can exit and quit the game at showdown and when you restart, it will load at the beginning of the hand.

Archived