[Classifieds] Is this allowed?

HusKy

I have noticed that some people are once again bypassing the way classifieds should work, however this is a bit different.

Example:

Person A posts their item in classifieds, setting the selling price as 1 key + 4 ref.

However in the notes it says "Selling for 2 keys and I give you 4 ref back."

Obviously, it's almost impossible to buy 1 key for 8 ref now + it allows inaccuracies.

Is this against the rules?

edit. Long time ago I read here on the forum (posted by Brad Pitt) that this is not allowed and that you can always sell only 1 item per 1 classified ad. In the example case the person is selling multiple items at once (item + metal). But as I said, this is not mentioned in the rules.

Here's what to do:

1. Try to buy for 1 k 4 ref
  2. Seller refuses and asks for his other price
  3. Report his ass

If a seller refuses to sell at his listed price and instead demands more, that is against BP.TF policy. FINISH HIM

You are correct, it's not allowed as it's selling a set of items as opposed to a single item. Report these classifieds as you find them and they will be removed.

yea against the rules at least he is close to the price, some people ive seen put like 35 refined when they want 35 keys stuff like that

yea against the rules at least he is close to the price, some people ive seen put like 35 refined when they want 35 keys stuff like that

Well, that's a different story and probably a typo too.

Archived