Raising the H. Bat Outta Hell price?

Klappar

So i know that there is a rule that dosen't allow me to suggest a price if i only use my trade history screenshots/only 1 seller out of all the market.

So that's the case. there is NONE haunted bat outta hells that isn't killstreak. and even if yes, they are very new, unbumped, non-donators, etc...

so i want to ask if it's possible to raise the price for this without doing what this rule says, because this item is kinda not normal compared to others...

I did that once, but mr. bucket rejected it http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/topic/5857-haunted-bat-outta-hell-price/?hl=%2Boutta+%2Bhell

and his reason for that was "I still think it's a common item...", which is why i still think it's should go up.

i sold 8 bats for more than the current price, but for him it was nothing.

i already sold 4 for 4 ref (1 was 1 week ago, and the 3 others were yeasterday and today) and i believe that i will be may to sell more than that.

If any admin is willing to allow me to do that, it would be appreciated :)

Thanks

better listen to bucket

why? this is a rare item. what he said is that he was thinking that rare items is only unusuals or items such as uncraft-cowl... the haunted bat outta hell is also such an item. it's just all the sellers sell it as killstreak, and that's the reason of why i sold EIGHT bats in few days for 3 ref each.

I'm sure you still could, also don't listen to bucket. Dude barely listens to the site rules. Talk to kaushuman or blind polar bear.

Archived