Triple digit ref reward

MC22

And the catch.

Contest time span: up to 6/27 or when this thread has disappeared into page 2 of any forum TIME SPAN REACHED GAME OVER

I used to have a girl as an avatar. To clarify: It was the face of an IRL person. For 124 refined, name the first and last name of her. Use memory and deduction skills.

Whatever I see as your first post is your answer. If multiple people have the same answer when I look I look at the top correct answer.

Bonus(you must win the prize for the bonuses):

+8 ref: what significance does the prize number hold?

+-22 ref: add the middle initial correctly. Putting a wrong middle initial deducts 22 ref.

People who cannot compete:

Brad/Fiskie(why would they anyway)

Kaushuman

Smily/There

Lol if the prize pool is too small for you don't play. (Note this is worth more than a bud in ref)

cleverpun: Dont compete then if you are rich enough.

draco blaze: One only.

necroted: Guess Senpai S. Desu is incorrect.

beta and lyra: itd be too easy if my sig had my previous avatar. Asuka of any form is incorrect.

Mapleman10: m nikki incorrect.

castiel: not a video game char: incorrect.

Pixelated and roller: wrong avatar, thats not a two/three word name though so think of the other one.

viper: not M tevera.

kevin and hagel: not real names you know of people both dq'd.

Answer to the bonuses!

8 ref one: 124 is my forum number! http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/user/124-mc22/

22 ref one: T

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried a Google images search using your name. Holy shit were you active on TF2WH forums.

No luck, though. :/

Alyx Vance?

and the prize is 124 because she's from half life and they haven't/aren't making a third one.... o.0

Mary Magdeline?

Took god 7 days to make earth or some shit, the sum of the 3 numbers.

I dont.. I dont know.

and the prize is 124 because she's from half life and they haven't/aren't making a third one.... o.0

It's already been confirmed it's in production. Same with L4D3. Genius.

It's already been confirmed it's in production. Same with L4D3. Genius.

WOW CALM DOWN

i was just referring to the joke people make about valve stopping at dota 2, l4d2, hl2, tf2 etc

WOW CALM DOWN

i was just referring to the joke people make about valve stopping at dota 2, l4d2, hl2, tf2 etc

Dota 2 wasn't even created by Valve. They just slapped their image on the title and made millions.

• Administrators

WOW CALM DOWN

You might not be here regularly, SSJ5 has the tendency to get annoyed/mad over things pretty easily :P

JESSICA.

Who is Jessica? O.o

I don't know if I've been lies to or Wikipedia has been lied to. I'm going to go with the former...

Check my edit too,

anyway thats enough off track :P

That was an old revision as it says of the page, anyone can edit any page anytime, but with the amount of wikipedia moderators they (the funny edits) get removed almost instantly. im guessing that link is an archive of an old edit that has been fixed

Archived